- Bonnie's sacrifice felt extremely underwhelming, and not in the sense that the sacrifice itself was, but the attention she got was just... no. It did her character no justice, especially the justice she deserves after this, all of this.
- I don't even understand the Silas stuff, and I won't try to, but it seemed really strange. I feel like we would've known of all this cure stuff a long time ago, but whatever. I'm used to TVD springing plots on us at last minute in such strange ways.
- I feel like Jeremy was brought back because of Damon & Elena. I know that sounds strange, but it feels to me like they brought him back as a way to bring DE together easily for the finale. They dug themselves a hole and didn't even bother putting much thought into how Elena would deal with Jeremy's death (as always, because everything takes presidents over Elena Gilbert when it comes to this show and these writers MOST of the time, lets be real).
- I thought that Stefan's behaviour towards Damon was strange and rather out-of-character. The bromance Salvatore stuff ALWAYS feels rather forced, but this was just awkward.
- The fucking line: "I got the girl." I don't know what about this ISN'T problematic, so I'll just leave it at that.
Also, forever angry at the lack of Caroline/Bonnie/Elena scenes, my OT3 needed more screen-time.